Wood Flooring Wilmslow | Ted Todd Wood Flooring Installation
PROJECT OVERVIEW: Luxury Flooring Manchester has recently installed this stunning engineered wood flooring in this luxury property in Wilmslow, Cheshire.
The project required us to uplift the existing solid wood floor that had been damaged beyond repair due to a water leak as well as all skirting and architraves. We then thoroughly assessed the state of the subfloor and established the works that would be required to repair any damage. After the reparation work was complete we installed epoxy surface damp proof membrane (DPM). This was left to cure for 24 hours before we completely screeded the ground floor which was also left to set for 24 hours before installing the final floor covering.
We specified a stunning and a modern engineered European Oak wood plank by Ted Todd fine wood floors, named Twinhills with matching oak skirting and architraves and prefinished solid oak doors by XL Joinery. The woodwork was finished with Polyx Osmo Oil.
- Removing skirting boards, architraves, doors and flooring throughout the ground floor.
- Reparation of damaged subfloor
- Installation of a surface epoxy damp proof membrane S
- stage 1 screed throughout the ground floor.
- Stage 2 screed throughout the ground floor to attain SR1 finish.
- Commence floor Installation
- Skirting and architrave Installation
- Floor clean up, sign off, Project completion
OUR WORK IN DETAIL
Project Name: Ted Todd Fine Wood Floor Installation
Location: Wilmslow, SK9
Subfloor materials used: Tilemaster Epoxy Dpm, Superflow 30 smoothing compound.
Floor Used: Ted Todd, Twinhill Plank
Colour: Natural Oak
Species: Slow Grown European Oak
Wood Flooring Certification: FSC® Mix
Profile: Micro bevel
Finish: Matt Lacquer
Construction(s): 2 Ply 20mm Engineered
Length(s): 600mm – 2200mm
Care: System Care System 1
Total m2: 136m2
Completion Time: 7 Days from start to finish
Warranty: 25 years